Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is a complex and poorly understood condition that leaves many people asking "What do I have to do to manage my RLS?" There a few main issues that can prevent people from finding effective relief from Restless Leg Syndrome:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is complex and poorly understood by the medical community
- Prescription medications can have dangerous side effects and/or drug interactions, relief tends to wane over time leading to higher and higher doses needed (called "augmentation"), and no single prescription seems to consistently manage Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) for all patients.
- Several products on the market promise relief but actually have no ingredients in them that are proven to work.
CoolRest by FullEight breaks these barriers by providing safe, reliable, and topical relief that uses a well known mechanism of action, called Gate Control.
What is Gate Control?
We're glad you asked. Gate Control Theory describes how our bodies are programed to interpret sensory signals. In short, Gate Control says that in order to make one sensation diminish or disappear, apply a counter stimulation. Ever rubbed your head when you have a headache? If so, then you have used Gate Control without knowing it. CoolRest is a much more targeted application of Gate Control and can provide early, immediate, and lasting relief when applied correctly. Wondering what to do for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)? Apply CoolRest to the soft spots on your feet, back of your calves and knees, as well as the inner and outer portions of your thighs. The cooling and pleasant sensation can help to override those uncomfortable leg sensations that keep you awake.
What to do for Restless Legs?
When you use CoolRest by Full Eight, you can sleep better, rest better, and feel better. CoolRest can provide instant relief, all night.
CoolRest can provide instant relief, all night.
- No waiting for supplements to kick in
- No side effects
- Just cool, comforting, topical relief