Looking for a Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) cure?
The first thing to know about Restless Leg Syndrome is that it is poorly understood by the medical community and according to a study commissioned by the National Institute of Health, RLS is only accurately diagnosed 6.2% of the time.
While there is no cure for Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS), there are ways to manage its impact.
- Prescription drugs can help manage symptoms but can also lose effectiveness over time (called "augmentation") and come with risks of serious side effects.
- Lifestyle changes like exercise and reducing caffeine and alcohol can make an impact on restless leg syndrome but the evidence is mixed.
- Some supplements like ferrous sulfate may provide a moderate degree of help for those whose Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) symptoms are brought on by certain types of anemia. In these cases, it usually takes several weeks or months for the supplements to take effect and the impact can be only weak or moderate.
CoolRest Is Different
CoolRest uses your body's natural response to block those uncomfortable leg sensations. This process is called Gate Control. In short, Gate Control describes how the body is wired to make one sensation go away by focusing on another sensation. Ever rubbed your head to help with a headache? If so, then you have used Gate Control without knowing it. CoolRest uses the same concept but with a much more targeted approach.
CoolRest can provide instant relief, all night.
- No waiting for supplements to kick in
- No side effects
- Just cool, comforting, topical relief